20cm African Lampshade Making DIY Craft Kit, Make it yourself Lamp Shade
Learn a new craft skill by making it yourself
Wouldn't you fancy to learn how to make your very own handcrafted drum lampshade from the comfort of your home during this lock down/ social distance / self isolation period. A fab self-care gift it to a loved one or someone special to cheer them up .
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU BUY:
1) All orders are NON-REFUNDABLE/RETURNABLE as they are a supply and are all ordered in. Ready to post out within 3 working days ( as per stock availability)
2) All lampshade kits are excluded from any sales discount as well as newsletter sign up codes. Also you can't redeem your gift vouchers for the kits (as they are supplies & not handmade products).
3) The 20cm Drum lampshade is a great size to use with a table lampshade. Your finished lampshade will have a diameter of 20cm and height of 18cm.
4) If you want to pick up for free from Letchworth (in Herftfordhire, UK) please use discount code CRAFTKITCOLLECT and you will not be charged for UK posting. I will send you an email after with my details to arrange collection at an arranged time during the day between 9am - 5pm.
PLEASE NOTE AT DETOLA AND GEEK SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES ARE IN PLACE REGARDING COVID-19.
4) The fabric you will receive IS NOT the one in the 1st image (that is just to give you an idea of what the craft kit will look like - my brand label is not included too).
5) Please select your fabric choice from the drop down menu. I will also be sourcing in a few more fabric choices when the ones available run out of stock & will update my website when i do so.
6) I have formed a private Facebook "Lampshade Making" help group where I will offer you help with any questions you may have once you've received your kit. Just email me with your Facebook name & order number and I will send you the name & link to join the group. You can also interact with other members to share your progress and finished lampshades as well as when they are 'in situ')
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE POST
Inside the kit you'll find:
1 x Epoxy-coated ring
1 x Epoxy-coated ring with fitting (UK/EU)
1 x PVC backing panel (fire-retardant)
1 x Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
1 x Double sided sticky tape roll
1 x Plastic finishing tool
1 x African print fabric piece (select from drop down menu)
No sewing is involved but you will need a pair of scissors.